Monday, September 14, 2009

SW Letter of complaint - Broken CD

Suggested response:

Dear Manager

I am writing in to request for an exchange of a broken CD (1m) purchased at your store. I bought the CD entitled Top 10 Children's Songs on 1 October 2007 (1m). Upon discovering that it was broken, I returned to your store on the same day at 5 p.m. (1m) with the broken CD and the original receipt to have it exchanged.

Your staff, Ms Jane Tan, declined my request (1m), disregarding the company policy that goods can be exchanged within 3 days of purchase with original receipt. I was totally frustrated (1m) by the entire experience and strongly feel that I should be given a new CD as per stated by the company policy (1m).

Please kindly look into and assist in this matter.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely
James Tan

No comments: