Tuesday, July 28, 2009

SW Foodies' Cafe

Suggested answer:

I was at Foodies' Cafe (1m) last Saturday to celebrate my birthday (1m) wih my parents. While serving the ice-cream, the waiter lost grip of the cup and a few drops of melted ice cream dripped on my watch (1m). The celebrative atmosphere was immediately dampened as the watch was a birthday present from my father. I cursed under my breath what rotten luck I had when the same waiter appeared again, totally apologetic, with some wet towels (1m) to clean off the ice-cream on my hand and watch.

A few moments later, Mr Alex, the manager of the restaurant, came to our table with another free cup of ice-cream (1m) as a gesture of apology (1m).

I was deeply impressed with their hospitable service and readiness to rectify a mistake. I will not hesitate to patronise the restaurant again for its quality food and service.

Diane Lim

No comments: