Thursday, April 2, 2009

Creative-Writing: Just in time!

It was the last day of our trip in Indonesia, so my father suggested going to the beach.

We reached the beach. I squealed with excitement, pulling my brother, Kendrick, along with me to collect rare seashells.

Suddenly, many fishes were washed ashore. My blood ran cold in my veins. I could feel terror crawling across my flesh.

“Mum!” I screamed, engulfed with fear.

Kendrick pointed to the dead fishes and explained what happened to her. Knowing what was happening, she immediately informed the appropriate authorities.

After a while, the authorities evacuated everyone from the scene just bfore big waves, height of about 6-storeys high, came crashing onto shore.

Hundreds of people were saved from life or injury.

Contributed by Rodrick Li
Class of 6-9 2009

4 comments:

love♂4ever said...

Rodrick, your compositions flows and ideas were express clearly. Good keep it up!!

love♂4ever said...

Rodrick, your compositions flows and ideas were express clearly. Good keep it up!!

From:Tricia lim

aw hwee hean said...

Rodrick, your composition is good and your flows and ideas are expressed well. there are no flaws in your composition. Keep it up. from:aw hwee hean

PYB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.