Saturday, June 6, 2009

CW feedback - Shirley's writng

C 9 L 2 Total 11

Writer needs to work on improving her use of language. There are far too many mistakes for the readers to accept. The quality of the story is greatly discounted due to the number of grammar errors.

1. me and my sister and my brother were playng Monopoly
2. take care of me and my siblings
3. me and my siblngs felt very bored
4. ... but Sunday many people do not have work
5. the driver step on the brakes
6. did not stopped

4 comments:

Jia Hui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Qian Wei said...

1. my sister, brother and I were playing molopoly.
2. take care of my sisbling and i.
3. my sisbling and i were feeling bored.
4. ...but on Sunday, many people do not need to work.
5. the driver slam on the brakes.

Shirley said...

1.My brother,sister and I were playing Monopoly.
2.Take care of my siblings and I.
3.My siblings and I felt very bored.
4...but Sunday many people does need to work.
5.The driver stepped on the brakes.
6.Did not stop.

Jia Hui said...

-My sister, brother and I were playing monopoly.
-Take care of my siblings and me
-My siblings and I were feeling bored.
-...but on Sunday, many people do not need to work.
-The driver slams on the brakes.