Monday, June 8, 2009

CW feedback - Wei Long's writing

C 13 L 13

Story is fluent but plain. Story developes too fast and too smoothly. Writer should create some opposing forces in the story. A story with no problems is a dull story.

Take not of the use of punctuation marks especially when using direct speeches.

1. scott-free
2. "Stop you thief!" I yelled and pointed at the thef, as I went, against my conscience.
3. fished outan identification card of a policewoman of her face
4 "Goodness me. What a scare." I muttered to myself.

4 comments:

Jia Hui said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Qian Wei said...

1. scotfree
2. "stop yo thief!" i yelled and pointed at the thief, as i went, against my conscience.
3. fished out a policewoman identity card which have her face on it.
4.

OWL said...

1. scot-free
2. "Stop you thief!" I yelled and pointed at the thief .
3.fished out her police identification card.
4.Goodness me . What a scare , " I muttered to myself .

Jia Hui said...

-scot-free
-"Stop you thief!" I yelled and pointed at the thief .
-fished out her police identification card.
-"Goodness me . What a scare , " I muttered to myself